Immigration Info Australia
Australian Immigration and Visa Information
 Home About Australia Immigration to Australia Travel Visa Australia Back Packing Living Work Study Housing

 Study Visas

 English Courses




Live and Work in Canada

Live and Work in the UK

Visa Australia

Need a Temporary or Permanent Visa to Australia? All the information you require to make a decision and advise and guidance.

More Info

Work Visa Australia

Want to live and work in Australia? Australia needs skilled workers! Over 200,000 jobs are advertised weekly, and the unemployment rate is the lowest in years. 102,500 Skilled Visas are to be granted by June 2008.

Free Eligibility Assessment

Work & Holiday in Australia

Australian Working Holiday visa provides opportunities for people between 18 and 30 years of age from some countries to work and holiday in Australia.

Free Eligibility Assessment

Visitor Visa (ETA) to Australia

Are you planning on travelling to Australia to visit family and friends? The Australian Government has now made it possible to arrange an ETA via the Internet. Issued Online.

Apply Now

Student Visa to Australia

Would you like to study in Australia? Each year over 150,000 international students from around 140 countries drawn to Australia to study, work and live in Australia. Find out if you are one of the lucky ones.

Free Eligibility Assessment

Business Visa Australia

Want to manage, purchase or set up a business in Australia? The Business Skills Visa class encourages successful business people to settle permanently in Australia and contribute to the Australian economy by developing new or existing businesses.

Free Eligibility Assessment

Study Visas

Students intending to study in Australia for more than 3 months will need a Student (Temporary) Visa. In order to obtain one of these, the applicant must have already received notification of their acceptance into a full-time course at an Australian education institution.

Financial capacity to pay course fees, living expenses, air tickets and so on must also be demonstrated before the visa is granted. Usually, the visa will expire soon after the end of the nominated course. Students who wish to stay in Australia and are enrolled in a university course and are due to finish within 6 months are urged to apply for Permanent Residency before they finish.

Australian Visa Assessment

Copyright 2004. All rights reserved - Usefull Links

Quick Links