Immigration Info Australia
Australian Immigration and Visa Information
 Home About Australia Immigration to Australia Travel Visa Australia Back Packing Living Work Study Housing

 Study Visas

 English Courses




Live and Work in Canada

Live and Work in the UK

Visa Australia

Need a Temporary or Permanent Visa to Australia? All the information you require to make a decision and advise and guidance.

More Info

Work Visa Australia

Want to live and work in Australia? Australia needs skilled workers! Over 200,000 jobs are advertised weekly, and the unemployment rate is the lowest in years. 102,500 Skilled Visas are to be granted by June 2008.

Free Eligibility Assessment

Work & Holiday in Australia

Australian Working Holiday visa provides opportunities for people between 18 and 30 years of age from some countries to work and holiday in Australia.

Free Eligibility Assessment

Visitor Visa (ETA) to Australia

Are you planning on travelling to Australia to visit family and friends? The Australian Government has now made it possible to arrange an ETA via the Internet. Issued Online.

Apply Now

Student Visa to Australia

Would you like to study in Australia? Each year over 150,000 international students from around 140 countries drawn to Australia to study, work and live in Australia. Find out if you are one of the lucky ones.

Free Eligibility Assessment

Business Visa Australia

Want to manage, purchase or set up a business in Australia? The Business Skills Visa class encourages successful business people to settle permanently in Australia and contribute to the Australian economy by developing new or existing businesses.

Free Eligibility Assessment


For university and tertiary school students, the year is usually much shorter than for primary and secondary schools (but with less holidays), beginning in early March and ending in mid-November.

For Australian students and Permanent Residents, tertiary fees can be deferred through the HECS system for undergraduates or the PELS system for postgraduates, meaning that the loans taken out to cover tuition fees may be repaid at a later date through the taxation system (i.e. after the student graduates and begins work, a few percent will be taken out of each week’s pay packet).

For overseas students, the fees almost always have to be paid ‘up-front’, that is, as you are studying - usually the semester (half-year) must be paid early on during the study period or the student risks being asked to leave the institution they are studying at.

Australian Visa Assessment

Copyright © 2004. All rights reserved - Usefull Links

Quick Links