Immigration & Visa Info Austra
Live, Work, Travel, or Study in Australia
 Home About Australia Immigration to Australia Travel Visa Australia Back Packing Living Work Study Housing

 Tourist & Business Visas

 Apply Online for an Australian Short Travel Visa

 Useful Information for Short-Stay Travellers

 Where to Stay

 Popular Destinations & Activities

 Tips for Travellers


Live and Work in Canada

Live and Work in the UK

Live and Work in the USA

Visa Australia

Need a Temporary or Permanent Visa to Australia? All the information you require to make a decision and advise and guidance.

More Info

Work Visa Australia

Want to live and work in Australia? Australia needs skilled workers! Over 200,000 jobs are advertised weekly, and the unemployment rate is the lowest in years.

Free Eligibility Assessment

Work & Holiday in Australia

Australian Working Holiday visa provides opportunities for people between 18 and 30 years of age from some countries to work and holiday in Australia.

Free Eligibility Assessment

Visitor Visa (ETA) to Australia

Are you planning on travelling to Australia to visit family and friends? The Australian Government has now made it possible to arrange an ETA via the Internet. Issued Online.

Apply Now

Student Visa to Australia

Would you like to study in Australia? Each year over 150,000 international students from around 140 countries drawn to Australia to study, work and live in Australia. Find out if you are one of the lucky ones.

Free Eligibility Assessment

Business Visa Australia

Want to manage, purchase or set up a business in Australia? The Business Skills Visa class encourages successful business people to settle permanently in Australia and contribute to the Australian economy by developing new or existing businesses.

Free Eligibility Assessment

Tourist & Business Visas

An ETA (Electronic Travel Authority) is available to those from ETA-approved countries only.

ETA’s are equivalent to a visa, however, you need not visit an Embassy or submit a paper-based visa application.

If you are not from an ETA-eligible country, then you will need to submit a formal visa application to travel to Australia for any length of time.

Holidaymakers or those visiting family or friends in Australia must apply for either a short-stay visa for up to three months or a long-term visa, which in certain circumstances can be for stays of up to 12 months.

For applicants intending to visit for business purposes and who intend to travel for up to three months, a short-stay business visa must be issued.

For longer visits, a long-term business visa will be more appropriate. This visa, which requires sponsorship from an Australian company, may be granted for up to four years.

Apply Online for an Australian Short Travel Visa

If you wish to travel to Australia for tourism or for a business trip, you will need a valid entry permit such as an Electronic Travel Authority (ETA). From this website, you can obtain an ETA approval directly from the Australian Government System. Apply here.

If you are interested in working, studying or migrating to Australia permanently, please click here.

Copyright © 2004. All rights reserved - Usefull Links

Quick Links