Immigration Info Australia
Australian Immigration and Visa Information
 Home About Australia Immigration to Australia Travel Visa Australia Back Packing Living Work Study Housing

 Buying & Selling


 Building Your Own Home


Live and Work in Canada

Live and Work in the UK

Visa Australia

Need a Temporary or Permanent Visa to Australia? All the information you require to make a decision and advise and guidance.

More Info

Work Visa Australia

Want to live and work in Australia? Australia needs skilled workers! Over 200,000 jobs are advertised weekly, and the unemployment rate is the lowest in years. 102,500 Skilled Visas are to be granted by June 2008.

Free Eligibility Assessment

Work & Holiday in Australia

Australian Working Holiday visa provides opportunities for people between 18 and 30 years of age from some countries to work and holiday in Australia.

Free Eligibility Assessment

Visitor Visa (ETA) to Australia

Are you planning on travelling to Australia to visit family and friends? The Australian Government has now made it possible to arrange an ETA via the Internet. Issued Online.

Apply Now

Student Visa to Australia

Would you like to study in Australia? Each year over 150,000 international students from around 140 countries drawn to Australia to study, work and live in Australia. Find out if you are one of the lucky ones.

Free Eligibility Assessment

Business Visa Australia

Want to manage, purchase or set up a business in Australia? The Business Skills Visa class encourages successful business people to settle permanently in Australia and contribute to the Australian economy by developing new or existing businesses.

Free Eligibility Assessment


Most people who wish to rent property go through a real estate agent, which should have lists of available properties with monthly rental prices. It is also worth browsing real estate internet sites and daily newspapers for listings.

If going through a real estate agent, the application process is usually very thorough – you must supply such personal details as personal referees – i.e. persons who can vouch for your honesty and good character.

If you are successful in your rental application, you will be required to pay at least one month’s rent up front, plus one month’s rent in ‘bond’, which is kept by the government-run Residential Tenancies Tribunal and returned at the end of the rental period (usually 1 year) if the property is kept in good condition by the occupant.

Rental prices vary, but as a general rule, inner-city housing is more expensive. If you do not mind travelling and wish to have a bigger house or just more space, then perhaps an outer-suburban property would suit. Renting houses in the country or rural towns is almost always very cheap; check local newspapers in the area you are looking to settle for further details.

Australian Visa Assessment

Copyright © 2004. All rights reserved - Usefull Links

Quick Links