Immigration Info Australia
Australian Immigration and Visa Information
 Home About Australia Immigration to Australia Travel Visa Australia Back Packing Living Work Study Housing

 Planning Your Backpacking Trip

 Obtaining the Appropriate Travel Visa

 Working Around Australia

 Places to Visit

 Backpacker Deals


Live and Work in Canada

Live and Work in the UK

Live and Work in the USA

Visa Australia

Need a Temporary or Permanent Visa to Australia? All the information you require to make a decision and advise and guidance.

More Info

Work Visa Australia

Want to live and work in Australia? Australia needs skilled workers! Over 200,000 jobs are advertised weekly, and the unemployment rate is the lowest in years.

Free Eligibility Assessment

Work & Holiday in Australia

Australian Working Holiday visa provides opportunities for people between 18 and 30 years of age from some countries to work and holiday in Australia.

Free Eligibility Assessment

Visitor Visa (ETA) to Australia

Are you planning on travelling to Australia to visit family and friends? The Australian Government has now made it possible to arrange an ETA via the Internet. Issued Online.

Apply Now

Student Visa to Australia

Would you like to study in Australia? Each year over 150,000 international students from around 140 countries drawn to Australia to study, work and live in Australia. Find out if you are one of the lucky ones.

Free Eligibility Assessment

Business Visa Australia

Want to manage, purchase or set up a business in Australia? The Business Skills Visa class encourages successful business people to settle permanently in Australia and contribute to the Australian economy by developing new or existing businesses.

Free Eligibility Assessment

Obtaining the Appropriate Travel Visa

What visa you are eligible to obtain depends upon what country you hail from. Most backpackers will be on either a Working Holiday or Short-term Visitor Visa (for 3 or 6 months which can be extended in some circumstances)

Australian Working Holiday Visa visa requirements stipulate that this visa is only available to passport holders, without dependent children and between 18 and 30 (incl.), from the United Kingdom, Ireland, Korea, Malta, Canada, the Netherlands, Japan, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Hong Kong (SAR), Finland and Cyprus. We have been made aware that the Department of Immigration and Citizenship will make the Working Holiday Visa to US passport holders from 31st October 2007.

Australian Short-term Visitor visas are available from the nearest Australian consulate or embassy in your country. You may be able to apply for an ETA (Electronic Travel Authority), which means you do not have to submit formal documents, if you are from an ETA-eligible country and you only intend on staying in Australia for up to 3 months (check the DIAC website for further information).

Copyright 2004. All rights reserved - Usefull Links

Quick Links